About processing of personal information in this website
Collection of Personal Information
The Company informs in advance its customers of the purpose and detail of the use of the personal information
when it collects personal information.
(Please also see the Article 12 of Terms and Conditions shown in this website.)
Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the personal information as far as such use is necessary for performing operations within the range of the purpose of the use informed at the time of its collection.
Management of Personal Information
The Company manages the customers' personal information strictly and takes appropriate measures of security management so that accidents, such as loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., with respect to the customers' personal information will not occur.
The Company will retain your personal information as long as it requires such information for achieving the purposes of use set forth in the Article 12 of Terms and Conditions shown in this website, but will promptly delete such information as long as such data is no longer necessary.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
The Company will not provide third party with the personal information without the customers' consent, except in the following cases:
-In cases where the Company outsources a part of handling operation of the personal information by contract
for appropriate management of the personal information and prohibiting the use of the personal information for the operation other than such handling operation.
-In cases where the Company cooperates with governmental organization or local government, as well as the person who was commissioned by governmental organization or local government, with respect to the performance of official duties prescribed by laws and regulations.
-In cases where the Company uses a service providing e-commerce platform for online shop and needs to disclose or provide the personal information to third party who provides such service in the course of the Company’s using such service.
If the Company provides the personal information to a third party, the Company will make sure to take
appropriate measures to protect the personal information.
Especially, in case where such third party as the Company provides the personal information is located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), the agreement including standard contract clauses pursuant to the GDPR will be executed between the Company and the said third party.
Disclosure, Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If the customer requests disclosure, correction or suspension of use of personal information, the Company will promptly respond to such request with respect to the registered information managed in this website after confirming that such request was made by the customer in person.
Rights of European Economic Area (EEA) residents
If the customer resides in the European Economic Area (EEA), such customer also has the following rights with respect to the data regarding the personal information collected and processed by the Company in relation to such customer ("Personal Data"):
- (1) Right to obtain information on processing of the Personal Data The customer may obtain from the Company all necessary information on the Company's activities of processing of the Personal Data.
- (2) Right of access to the Personal Data The customer may receive confirmation from the Company as to whether or not the Personal Data is being processed, and if so, the customer may access such Personal Data as well as relevant information.
- (3) Right of correction or deletion of the Personal Data The customer may request the Company to correct inaccurate Personal Data without undue delay, and to make incomplete Personal Data complete. The customer also may request the Company to delete the Personal Data without undue delay under certain conditions.
- (4) Right of restrictions on the processing of the Personal Data The customer may request the Company to restrict the processing of the Personal Data subject to certain requirements.
- (5) Right of objection to the processing of the Personal Data The customer may object to the processing of the Personal Data subject to certain requirements.
- (6) Right of data portability of the Personal Data The customer may receive the Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transfer such data to another controller without hindrance from the Company, subject to certain requirements.
- (7) Right of exclusion to automated decision-making The customer has the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing (including profiling) that have legal or similarly significant effects on the customer subject to certain requirements.
- (8) Right to withdraw consent The customer may withdraw its consent at any time.
If the customer wishes to exercise the rights set forth above, please contact our customer center at the
e-mail address shown in the Contact Information below.
The customer may object to the Company's use of the personal information to the data protection authority having jurisdiction over the location of the state in which the customer resides.
It is very important for us that the customer has sufficient understanding on the handling of personal
DANTON OFFICIAL SITE Customer Center
The revised policy will be applied from the next day after this policy is revised. Please be advised that this policy may be partially revised from time to time in order to improve the protection for the customer and to meet the changes in applicable laws and regulations. It is recommended that you check this policy regularly for any updates. We will inform you in an easily comprehensible manner in this website if there is an important revision.